„The Łódzkie promuje brand – building, positioning and promoting the brand of the Łódzkie Voivodeship in 2013-2015” is the promotional strategy of the Łódzkie Voivodeship. The effort was preceded by image surveys of the Voivodeship. Considering the specificities of the region, design thinking was selected as the guiding idea of the Strategy.
Design thinking is a new way of solving problems in a variety of areas and spheres of human life, based on traditional design and the use of the tools and work methodology of designers. The projects that meaningfully improve the quality of life are put first, while design and graphical creation are second.
The uniqueness of the Łódzkie Promuje brand comes from its supporting nature in relation to the local brands. Łódzkie Promuje presents examples of projects, services, people, products and ideas which have been developed or implemented in the Łódzkie Voivodeship. The promotion of the Łódzkie Voivodeship is a completely deliberate and recommended ancillary role of the voivodeship and the starting point for local pride and, in the long term, regional identity.
- The creation and promotion programme for Łódzkie Voivodeship’s brand implemented in 2012-2016
- Marketing surveys concerning the evaluation of the “Creation and promotion programme for Łódzkie Voivodeship’s brand”
- The Visual Identification System of Łódzkie Promuje (Łódzkie Promotes)
The following actions have been completed to date
- The brand management centre is the Department of Promotion and Foreign Cooperation of the Marshal’s Office of the Łódź Voivodeship
- Regional Mixer is the largest event promoting the Łódzkie Voivodeship, which is open to all
- Promotion Forum is a regular event, a tool supporting the process of building regional and local brands within the Łódzkie Voivodeship.
- A number of campaigns promoting the region in the fields of culture, education, society, economy and tourism.